Friday, May 14, 2010

.: Just for Bryn :.

I love you little one...
I love that I get to be with you all day, everyday.
I love all of the silly little things you do.
You make me laugh all of the time!
I love that you have the best manners.
Always saying "Pease" and "Tank you" or "Tanks"
(Without being prompted to do so)
Even when daddy tells you that your shoes are too big your reply is "tank you daddy."
It's the cutest thing ever.
I love when I tell you to go to the mirror to see how pretty you look you get the
biggest smile
on your face and dance and play in front of the mirror.
I love how you always ask where I'm "goin?" and what I am "doin?"
and when you say "I want in yers bed"
You form the cutest little sentences!
Like when you want me to sit by you, and you say "Sit by you me?" or "By you Bryn?"
Or when you want me to hold you, you say "I want hold you"
Or when you can't quite decide what you want you say, "I want um... see... umm... I want... umm...let's see"
And "baby sidder comin? Yay!"
Or "baby sidder in my tummy"
Whenever someone rings the doorbell, you ask if baby sister is here...
I never want to forget how your sweet little voice sounds at this age.
I especially love the mornings when you lay by me in bed and give me lots and lots of kisses.
Over and over again.
And then you say, "I yuv you mommy"
I love when you lay on my lap and let me play with your hair...
and then you fall asleep.
I love rocking you to sleep
(yes, you still insist I rock you to sleep-I am too much of a softie not to)
and sing primary songs to you.
I love that you sing right along with me, and you know all of the words.
I love when you wake up in the mornings or from your nap you holler at me saying "Mommy?...Mama?...Mommy?...Mama" until I come to get you.
I am so happy that I am your mommy and that I have had the past two years
to just be with you.
To watch you learn and grow.
To see your sweet, yet sassy personality develop.
To laugh with you and cry with you.
I would not trade that for anything in this world.
You are my sweetie pie and I love you

2 comments:

The Pearsons said...

Oh my gosh NAtalie. That was the CUTEST thing ever. I seriously almost started crying. Bryn is ADoRabLE!

Sheri said...

That was very heartfelt and touching. Thank you for sharing with us. We love you guys and look forward to your new baby.