Good Morning Birthday Girl!
{May 18th}

Her balloons and and presents!

Hallie in her balloon filled crib

They love playing in this thing, it keeps them entertained!

Hallie has always loved balls, so we thought she would love this ball pit







Opening her present from Aunt Sheri, she is so thoughtful

{The Party}
Happy First Birthday Hallie!




3 comments:
So darling! I love the balloons in their room tradition you guys do! I'm nervous about making the cupcake, I don't think mine can look as good as yours!
Natalie, you are such a good cake decorater and you have such creative ideas. I think you should teach a cake decorating class. I know of about 10 people that would love to have you teach them all of your creative skills!!
What beautiful pictures of Hallie, she is such a sweet little girl. So glad she had the best 1st birthday ever. All your decorations and cakes are amazing Natalie, you are so talented.
Post a Comment