Monday, April 16, 2012

.:Hallie Belle:.

I love it when you twirl your fingers in my hair
I love it that you sleep all through the night
I love your pretty smile and the way it curls up at the ends
I love how your hair curls in the back, and I am nervous to trim it because I am afraid the curls will go away
I love the way you follow me around the house saying "Mommy, umm.... I need you"
I love the way you give me kisses
I love your sweet & sassy personality
I love how you are such a Mommy's girl, but you love your Daddy just as much
I love when you are getting ready for a bath, you love to run around wild after all your clothes are off.
I love watching your chubby body jiggle as you run wild.
I love when you give your sister hugs and kisses.
I love how you are trying so hard to form sentences. You are talking so well! Sometimes though it is a word here and there, with your own made up jibberish in between.
A few funny sayings
"Hallie your lips are blue?" "Huh?" "Oh" EVERYTIME
While driving in California I asked Jeff if this was the way we came, and he said yes. All of the sudden Hallie yells "No we didn't!" Cutest thing ever
When Jeff is getting ready for work she follows him around saying "Me, work, you?"
I love my little Hallie Belle

0 comments: